Dear user, we wish to inform you that European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereafter ‘GDPR’) provides for the protection of individuals with regard to personal data processing and movement as a fundamental human right.
As per Article 13 of the GDPR, we thus inform you of the following:
- DATA CATEGORIES: Metroz Essences S.p.A. handles the following categories of personal data:
- Automatically collected data
During their normal functioning, the computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website handle some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of common internet communication protocols) that may potentially be associated with identifiable users. The data collected includes the IP addresses and domain names of computers used by users connecting to the website, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses of requested resources, the timing of requests, the method used to submit requests to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters concerning the operating system, browser and IT environment of the user. Such data is processed for the time strictly necessary and for the sole purposes of obtaining statistical information on the website’s use and of checking its regular operation. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly connected to the web browsing experience.
- Data voluntarily supplied by the user
The voluntary and explicit sending of emails to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this website does not require a consent request. The compilation of specifically prepared web-forms entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender/user’s email address and data necessary to respond to the corresponding request or to provide the requested service. Voluntary submission of emails from the user to our email addresses does not require further notification or consent requests. However, specific summary notices may be given or displayed on the pages of the website prepared for particular services by request (web-forms). In such cases, the user must explicitly consent to the use of the data given in these forms in order to send the request.
- The website does not make use of third-party technical/profiling cookies that may collect user browsing data, for which consent is optional and made via the expression of free and informed consent. Cookies are used to analyze the effectiveness of the website and in order to gradually make it easier and more intuitive to use. The data collected through such cookies is thus used to make the browsing experience more enjoyable and efficient in the future, through an analysis of the behaviour of the website’s users and consequent adaptation of its content to best suit their needs.
2. PERSONAL DATA SOURCE: The personal data in possession of Metroz Essences S.p.A. is collected directly from the user.
3. DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is Metroz Essences S.p.A., Via A.Doria, 40 – 20093 Cologno Monzese (Milan), Italy – P.I. (VAT) 01681590152,contactable via telephone on (+39) 02 253 99 21 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. DATA HANDLING PURPOSE & LEGAL BASIS: The handling of your data has as its legal basis informed consent and is effectuated for the following purpose: To improve the web browsing experience.
6. DATA TRANSFER ABROAD: The collected data is not subject to transfer abroad.
7. STORAGE LIMITATION: The collected data is kept for a period of time not exceeding the fulfilment of the stated handling purpose (as per the ‘storage limitation’ principle, Art.5, GDPR) or according to deadlines set by legal regulations.
8. USER RIGHTS: You, the user, have, at any time, the right to demand, from the Data Controller, access to your data, its correction or deletion, limitations to or cessation of its handling, its portability or revocation of your consent to its handling, as well as other rights provided for under the GDPR, via simple communication to the Data Controller.
9. MANDATORINESS OF CONSENT: The submission of your data is mandatory during navigation of our website.
10. DATA HANDLING METHOD: The personal data you provide is subject to handling operations in compliance with the aforementioned regulation and confidentiality obligations to which the Data Controller is bound through its activity. The data is processed via computer tools and on paper or any other type of suitable media, in compliance with adequate security measures pursuant to Article 5, Paragraph 1, Letter F of the GDPR.